Henry Schein reported net sales of $3.2 billion in the third quarter of fiscal year 2017.
Here's what you should know:
1. Henry Schein's sales increased 10.3 percent, year-over-year.
2. Henry Schein reported net income of $138 million for the third quarter, which was up 3.2 percent from the same period last year.
3. The company's medical division saw $690.8 million in sales, which was an 8 percent increase year-over-year. Henry Schein's dental division was still its most profitable with sales of $1.5 billion in the third quarter.
4. Henry Schein's CEO Stanley Bergman said in a release, "Solid overall sales results for the quarter reflect continued success with our comprehensive offering of products and value-added services that drive internal growth, complemented by strategic acquisitions."
5. Through the first three quarters of 2017, Henry Schein posted $9.1 billion in sales. Concerning end-of-year outlooks, Henry Schein expects to post earnings between $3.46 and $3.48 earnings per share.