Hospital Corporation of America facilities performed less outpatient surgery cases in the second quarter of 2017 compared to the same period of 2016.
Here are seven things to know about HCA's financial results:
1. In the second quarter this year, HCA facilities performed 234,215 outpatient surgery cases, compared to 234,578 in the second quarter of 2016.
2. HCA operated 119 ASCs and 172 hospitals as of June 30.
3. Revenue rose 4 percent, hitting $10.73 billion, in the second quarter.
4. HCA revenues for the six months ended June 30 were $21.36 billion.
5. HCA adjusted EBITDA reached $2.09 billion for the second quarter.
6. Net income attributable to HCA was $657 million in the most recent quarter.
7. The company's second quarter cash flows from operations totaled $1.4 billion.