The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers a free downloadable patient safety culture assessment tools for hospitals.
Healthcare organizations can use these survey assessment tools to:
• Raise staff awareness about patient safety.
• Diagnose and assess the current status of patient safety culture.
• Identify strengths and areas for patient safety culture improvement.
• Examine trends in patient safety culture change over time.
• Evaluate the cultural impact of patient safety initiatives and interventions.
• Conduct internal and external comparisons.
Download the hospital survey on patient safety culture (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.