Eighty-eight ASCs were named recipients of the SPH Analytics National Apex Quality Award, a distinction recognizing providers who demonstrate excellence in patient satisfaction.
1. SPH honored the top 10 percent of its clients with the highest satisfaction scores based on patient feedback and evidence-based success.
2. The healthcare analytics and population health management company also recognized 31 other providers: two catheterization laboratories, three diagnostic imaging centers, 14 endoscopy centers, and 12 physician practices and clinics.
3. Four facilities received the National Apex Quality Award for the 10th consecutive year:
- Community Surgery Center Hamilton (Noblesville, Ind.)
- Lakeland (Fla.) Surgical & Diagnostic Center
- Surgery Center at Hamilton (N.J.)
- UnaSource Surgery Center (Troy, Mich.)
Click here for a complete list of the award winners.