Healthcare services company Surgery Partners brought in $666.2 million in revenue during the first quarter of 2023, an 11.7 percent increase from the prior year period.
Six more things to know about the first quarter results, according to a May 1 news release from the company:
1. Same-facility revenue increased 10.3 percent.
2. The net loss attributable to Surgery Partners was $24.9 million, compared with a net income of $12.2 million for the same period last year.
3. The adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was $90.1 million, 17 percent more than the prior year period.
4. The adjusted EBITDA margin increased 60 basis points to 13.5 percent.
5. Surgery Partners had cash and cash equivalents of $245.5 million, and $545.9 million of borrowing capacity under its revolving credit facility on March 31.
6. The company raised the outlook for 2023 adjusted EBITDA, which is now expected to be more than $430 million.