The shift from volume to value-based healthcare models is underway. Outpatient service providers must reevaluate how to manage their revenue cycles, and do so relatively quickly. In two short years HHS aims to link 90 percent of fee-for-service payments directly to outcomes. You will need to be able to tightly measure and manage cost, care and outcomes across the entire episode of care.
Download this SourceMed white paper and learn how to prepare your facility for this transition.
Click here to download the whitepaper.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know