In a new white paper titled "Outsourced Sterile Compounding: A Strategic Decision for Advancing Patient Safety, Operational Efficiency and Sustainable Growth," PharMEDium outlines the key concepts and benefits of partnering with a compounding pharmacy.
The benefits of outsourced sterile compounding that PharMEDium highlights in the white paper include:
- Streamlines OR workflows
- Mitigates compliance risk
- Optimizes patient safety
- Reduces waste
- Improves the bottom line
Click here to download the whitepaper.
In their latest whitepaper, in2itive Business Solutions breaks down this seemingly complex process and explores the measurable benefits of becoming a data-driven ASC.
Get to know data as a critical component of facility performance in “Uncovering Success In A Data-Driven ASC” and discover the key steps of implementation, including:
- What data your facility should monitor
- How month-end reporting acts as a roadmap
- When and how to act on targeted data
Click here to download this whitepaper.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS update to emergency preparedness includes 5 updated areas for ASCs
- North Carolina gastroenterology groups merge: 4 key notes
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Jan. 23, 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Eduardo B.V. da Silveira of San Jose Gastroenterology
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA