The shift from volume to value-based healthcare models is underway. Outpatient service providers must reevaluate how to manage their revenue cycles, and do so relatively quickly. In two short years HHS aims to link 90 percent of fee-for-service payments directly to outcomes. You will need to be able to tightly measure and manage cost, care and outcomes across the entire episode of care.
Download this SourceMed white paper and learn how to prepare your facility for this transition.
Click here to download the whitepaper.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"