Amerinet Partners With Currie Medical Specialties for Compression Garments
Amerinet, a national healthcare solutions organization, has announced it has signed an agreement with Currie Medical Specialties for intermittent pneumatic compression garments, according to an Amerinet news release.
The agreement, which is effective through Dec. 31, 2014, offers Amerinet members savings on compression garments including the ALP Alternating Leg Pressure venous thromboembolism prevention system.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition