Amerinet Partners With Currie Medical Specialties for Compression Garments
Amerinet, a national healthcare solutions organization, has announced it has signed an agreement with Currie Medical Specialties for intermittent pneumatic compression garments, according to an Amerinet news release.
The agreement, which is effective through Dec. 31, 2014, offers Amerinet members savings on compression garments including the ALP Alternating Leg Pressure venous thromboembolism prevention system.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies