Amerinet Partners With Currie Medical Specialties for Compression Garments
Amerinet, a national healthcare solutions organization, has announced it has signed an agreement with Currie Medical Specialties for intermittent pneumatic compression garments, according to an Amerinet news release.
The agreement, which is effective through Dec. 31, 2014, offers Amerinet members savings on compression garments including the ALP Alternating Leg Pressure venous thromboembolism prevention system.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Inpatient utilization expected to continue dropping
- 4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisition
- New Bradley ASC may move orthopedics in 2 years
- Bridging the generational gap: Understanding older & younger surgeon perspectives
- Over-the-scope clip placement effective, safe for GI defects