Amerinet Partners With Marpac for Sound Conditioning Equipment
Amerinet, a national healthcare solutions organization, has announced it has signed an agreement with Marpac for sound conditioning equipment, according to an Amerinet news release.
The agreement, which is effective through Feb. 28, 2015 and part of Amerinet Choice, the private-label and sourcing company of Amerinet, offers Amerinet members savings on sound conditioners. Products include both white noise generators and soothing nature sounds models in a variety of sizes and speeds.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies
- 26% of Ophthalmologists Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs