7 Recent Ophthalmologist Moves
Here are seven ophthalmologists who have recently taken new positions or joined new eye centers. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland appointed Douglas Rhee, MD, as chair of the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences.
Kris Pugh, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, joined the Eye Care Group in Vevay, Ind.
Angelique Sawyer, DO, FAAO, an optometrist with a focus on glaucoma treatment, joined Conway (N.H.) Eye Care and Coos Eye Care in Berlin, N.H.
David Risner, MD, recently completed his ophthalmology residency at Emory University in Atlanta and joined Heaton Eye Associates in Longview, Texas.
Terry Moore, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, joined Prevea Allouez Health Center in Green Bay, Wis.
Liviu Saimovici, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, joined the multispecialty medical team of Patients Medical, a traditional and holistic medical center in New York.
Paul Winslow III, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, joined the New Vision Retina Center in Vero Beach, Fla.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:
Cataract Surgery Laser Market to be Worth $2.4B by 2019
Pediatric Patients Could Benefit From Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery
Trillium Health Partner's Dr. Ike Ahmed Performed First Complex Cataract Surgery in Canada With 3D Guidance System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights