Where Do Gastroenterologists Stand on Health Insurance Exchange Participation?
Physician Compensation Report 2014. How do gastroenterologists compare to the overall physician attitude towards the exchanges?
Here are three statistics on gastroenterologists' plans for health insurance exchange participation, according to Medscape's Gastroenterologist Compensation Report 2014.
• Plan to participate: 28 percent
• Do not plan to participate: 18 percent
• Undecided: 53 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
Legislators Send Letters to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Gavin of UNM Hospitals Center for Digestive DiseasesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes