Where Do Gastroenterologists Stand on Health Insurance Exchange Participation?
Here are three statistics on gastroenterologists' plans for health insurance exchange participation, according to Medscape's Gastroenterologist Compensation Report 2014.
• Plan to participate: 28 percent
• Do not plan to participate: 18 percent
• Undecided: 53 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
Legislators Send Letters to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes