UMC in El Paso Opens $2.5M Endoscopy Center
El Paso Times report.
The facility is 10 times larger than the previous UMC endoscopy center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Much Time Do Gastroenterologists Spend With Patients? 6 Statistics
8 Statistics on GI Revenue per Case in ASCs
Dr. Andrew Bain Joins University at Buffalo Staff
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to knowRead Now
- AmSurg price target set a $65, MFC dividend, Tenet Healthcare receives 'B' credit rating & more – 5 ASC company key notes
- Augmenting a gas naturally in our bodies fights RSV infection
- Outpatient cancer care "booming" in New Jersey — 5 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher of Gastroenterology Consultants of South Jersey
- $43B by 2019: 6 key trends in the global endoscopy market