UMC in El Paso Opens $2.5M Endoscopy Center
El Paso Times report.
The facility is 10 times larger than the previous UMC endoscopy center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
How Much Time Do Gastroenterologists Spend With Patients? 6 Statistics
8 Statistics on GI Revenue per Case in ASCs
Dr. Andrew Bain Joins University at Buffalo Staff
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. John Allen travels to Capitol Hill to advocate for GI issuesRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career