8 Statistics on GI Revenue per Case in ASCs
Intellimaker ASC Benchmarking Survey 2011. The data was gathered from 375, 219 multispecialty ASCs performing GI and endoscopy procedures.
For all facilities:
• The gross chargers per case are $3,517
• The net revenue per case is $778
For facilities with one to two operating rooms:
• The gross charges per case are $2,372
• The net revenue per case is $625
For facilities with three to four operating rooms:
• The gross charges per case are $3,396
• The net revenue per case is $776
For facilities with four or more operation rooms:
• The gross charges per case are $4,049
• The net revenue per case is $860
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Statistics on Annual & Hourly Gastroenterologist Compensation
AGA Appoints Dr. Anil Rustgi President
8 Trends Shaping the Present & Future of Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy