Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ramaswamaiah Chandrasekhara Joins Central Florida Health Care
Gastroenterologist Ramaswamaiah Chandrasekhara, MD, has joined Central Florida Health Care, according to a The Ledger report.
Dr. Chandrasekhara specializes in general medicine and gastroenterology.
He had been practicing at Bond Clinic in Winter Haven, Fla.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers