Gastroenterologist Dr. Jerome Cohen Reelected Speaker of the Medical Society of the State of New York
Gastroenterologist Jerome Craig Cohen, MD, has been re-elected speaker of the Medical Society of the State of New York, according to a news release.
He was reelected at MSSNY's 206th annual House of Delegates meeting on April 21. His responsibilities include overseeing the policy-making business of the state's principal professional organization for physicians and emceeing its official events.
Dr. Cohen, who is board-certified in both internal medicine and gastroenterology, is an active staff physician at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, N.Y., as well as at United Health Services in Johnson City, N.Y. He is also clinical associate professor of medicine at the Binghamton campus of SUNY Upstate Medical Center.
Dr. Cohen earned his MD from Northwestern University Medical School and completed both his internship and residency training at Northwestern Medical Center in Chicago. He conducted further research with a fellowship in gastroenterology at Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation