Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ronald Angles Joins TN's Murfreesboro Medical Clinic
Ronald Angles, DO, has joined the gastroenterology department of the Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Medical Clinic, according to a Murfreesboro Post report.
Dr. Angles previously worked at Digestive Healthcare of Central Tennessee in Shelbyville.
He earned his doctor or osteopathy degree from Southeastern University of the Health Sciences in North Miami, Fla., completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at the Flint Osteopathic Campus at Michigan State University in Flint and completed a gastroenterology fellowship at Genesys Regional Medical Center in Flint, according to his profile on the Murfreesboro Medical Clinic website.
His specialties include hepatology and esophagology.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery