Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Robert Protell Joins CA's St. Joseph's Medical Group of Stockton
Gastroenterologist Robert Protell, MD, has joined St. Joseph's Medical Group of Stockton (Calif.), a service of the Catholic Healthcare West Medical Foundation, according to a Central Valley Business Journal report.
Dr. Protell has worked at St. Joseph's Medical Center since arriving in Stockton in 1986.
He is board certified in both gastroenterology and internal medicine, according to his St. Joseph's Medical Group profile. Dr. Protell attended Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, performed an internship and his residency at the University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, and did a fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of Washington in Seattle.
His special clinical interests include endoscopic therapy and advanced liver disease.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition