ASGE Publishes 2011 Year in Review
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy has published its 2011 Year in Review report.
The eight-page report includes sections on the following:
- Education and Training
- Health and Public Policy
- Human Capital and Innovation
- Practice Management
- Public and Member Outreach
- Websites and Internet
To download the ASGE Year in Review 2011 (pdf).
Related Articles Featuring ASGE:ASGE Recognizes 18 Endoscopy Units for Meeting Quality Guidelines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC Growth in 2014: Biggest Barriers & Best Opportunities From Administrators
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits