ASGE Recognizes 18 Endoscopy Units for Meeting Quality Guidelines
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy has recognized 18 endoscopy units for following the society's guidelines on privileging, quality assurance, endoscope reprocessing and infection control, according to an ASGE news release.
The program, which has recognized more than 400 endoscopy units to date, includes an educational course reviewing related guidelines.
The units named in the release are the following:
- Dallas Endoscopy Center
- Diagnostic Endoscopy in Stamford, Conn.
- Elliot Endoscopy Center at River's Edge in Manchester, N.H.
- Hackensack Endoscopy Center in Hackensack, N.J.
- Linden Surgical Center in Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Rush GI La in Meridian, Miss.
- Temple University Hospital Digestive Disease Center in Philadelphia
- North Shore University Hospital Endoscopy Unit in Manhasset, N.Y.
- Crestwood Medical Center Special Procedures in Huntsville, Ala.
- Endoscopy Center of Western Colorado in Grand Junction
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver
- Overlook Medical Center in Summit, N.J.
- Multi Care Allenmore Hospital in Tacoma, Wash.
- Multi Care Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, Wash.
- Multi Care Mary Bridge Children's Hospital in Tacoma, Wash.
- Multi Care Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Wash.
- Multi Care Covington Medical Park in Covington, Wash.
- Multi Care Gig Harbor Medical Park in Gig Harbor, Wash.
Related Articles on ASGE:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers