18 Statistics on Variation in Gastroenterologist Compensation
Gastroenterologist Compensation Report: 2013.
• Male: $349,000
• Female: $308,000
• Healthcare organization: $434,000
• Multispecialty group practice: $421,000
• Single-specialty group practice: $381,000
• Solo practice: $340,000
• Hospital: $264,000
• Academic: $236,000
• Other: $104,000
• Northwest: $498,000
• Southwest: $404,000
• North Central: $375,000
• South Central: $356,000
• Southeast: $349,000
• Great Lakes: $344,000
• West: $342,000
• Northeast: $319,000
• Mid-Atlantic: $311,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Celiac Sensitivity & Quinoa: Q&A With Study Author Dr. Victor Zevallos
2014 Outlook: 7 Issues for Gastroenterologists to Focus on This Year
5 Current Treatments for Ulcerative Colitis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster names director of clinical servicesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014