OrthoVirginia and HCA Virginia Open Medical Facility, Joint Venture Surgery Center
Richmond Magazine report.
The OrthoVirginia/HCA facility brings orthopedic specialists in hand, knee, hip and spine together with pediatric services and sports medicine physicians.
The sports medicine facility, dedicated to musculoskeletal diagnosis and repair, houses the privately owned orthopedic surgery practice OrthoVirginia, along with HCA's CJW Sports Medicine program and a jointly owned surgical center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Cincinnati's TriHealth Purchases Two Surgery Centers
Kentuckiana Oral & Maxillofacial to Build $4M Office Building, Surgery Center
South Carolina's Hilton Head Hospital to Break Ground on $16M Outpatient Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LARead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA