OrthoVirginia and HCA Virginia Open Medical Facility, Joint Venture Surgery Center
The OrthoVirginia/HCA facility brings orthopedic specialists in hand, knee, hip and spine together with pediatric services and sports medicine physicians.
The sports medicine facility, dedicated to musculoskeletal diagnosis and repair, houses the privately owned orthopedic surgery practice OrthoVirginia, along with HCA's CJW Sports Medicine program and a jointly owned surgical center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Cincinnati's TriHealth Purchases Two Surgery Centers
Kentuckiana Oral & Maxillofacial to Build $4M Office Building, Surgery Center
South Carolina's Hilton Head Hospital to Break Ground on $16M Outpatient Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Williamson Eye Center hosts Louisiana's 1st Xen Gel Stent procedure: 5 key notes
- Dr. Joseph Locker performs 1st total hip replacement at Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala
- Olympus, Boston Scientific & more — 4 updates on GI companies
- 5 effective pre-procedure steps to guarantee maximum reimbursement for your ASC
- 10 highest, lowest earning US regions for physicians