OrthoVirginia and HCA Virginia Open Medical Facility, Joint Venture Surgery Center
The OrthoVirginia/HCA facility brings orthopedic specialists in hand, knee, hip and spine together with pediatric services and sports medicine physicians.
The sports medicine facility, dedicated to musculoskeletal diagnosis and repair, houses the privately owned orthopedic surgery practice OrthoVirginia, along with HCA's CJW Sports Medicine program and a jointly owned surgical center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Cincinnati's TriHealth Purchases Two Surgery Centers
Kentuckiana Oral & Maxillofacial to Build $4M Office Building, Surgery Center
South Carolina's Hilton Head Hospital to Break Ground on $16M Outpatient Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know