Dr. Jennifer Lane Joins Hallmark Health System's Bariatric Surgery Center
Jennifer Lane, MD, has joined Hallmark Health System's Center for Weight Management and Weight Loss Surgery at Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford, Mass., according to a Wicked Local report.
Dr. Lane earned her medical degree from the Brown University School of Medicine before going on to complete her residency in general surgery at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii. She recently completed a fellowship in minimally invasive bariatric surgery at Tufts Medical Center.
Dr. Lane has joined the staff as a general and bariatric surgeon.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Physicians:
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Kabir Julka Joins IL's Dreyer Medical Clinic
Anesthesiologist Dr. Naureen Adam Joins Interventional Spine & Pain Management's Atlanta Office
MSS GI Associates Adds Three Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor