Dr. Jennifer Lane Joins Hallmark Health System's Bariatric Surgery Center
Wicked Local report.
Dr. Lane earned her medical degree from the Brown University School of Medicine before going on to complete her residency in general surgery at Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii. She recently completed a fellowship in minimally invasive bariatric surgery at Tufts Medical Center.
Dr. Lane has joined the staff as a general and bariatric surgeon.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Physicians:
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Kabir Julka Joins IL's Dreyer Medical Clinic
Anesthesiologist Dr. Naureen Adam Joins Interventional Spine & Pain Management's Atlanta Office
MSS GI Associates Adds Three Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
- Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise
- Dr. Richard Edelson Performs ACL Surgery on Portland Timbers Forward at Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center
- Job Opening: Administrator at Norwalk Surgery Center – Norwalk, CT
- 10 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Ownership Preferences