Anesthesiologist Dr. Naureen Adam Joins Interventional Spine & Pain Management's Atlanta OfficesNaureen Adam, MD, joined Interventional Spine & Pain Management's team of physicians in Atlanta.
Interventional Spine & Pain Management is affiliated with Interventional Management Services. Dr. Adam is a board-certified anesthesiologist and a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Georgia Society of Anesthesiologists.
She joins ISPM from her fellowship at the pain management program at Emory University in Atlanta. She also completed her residency in anesthesiology at Emory and worked as a staff anesthesiologist at Paces Anesthesia Associates prior to completing her education.
Dr. Adam received her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia, and she's a former assistant professor in anesthesiology at Emory.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Anesthesia Medical Group Looks to Expand with Investment from Excellere Partners
Anesthesia Business Consultants Releases EHR Meaningful Use Software
Payment and Quality Changes Affecting Anesthesiologists in the 2013 Proposed Fee Schedule Rule
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers