Tennessee Health System to Acquire Remaining Share of Chattanooga Surgery Center
Erlanger Health System, based in Chattanooga, Tenn., a majority owner of Plaza Surgery Center in Chattanooga, will acquire the remaining share of the surgery center from physicians, according to a The Chattanoogan report.
Erlanger currently owns 51 percent of the center, which will now be converted into a hospital outpatient surgery department.
The health system will enter into a management agreement with a newly formed physician-owned management company.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Transactions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup