Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
Medical Center of Fairfield County, the central element of which is the Surgery Center of Fairfield County, will formally open in Trumbull, Conn., with a May 30 ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The surgery center contains six surgical suites and a 15-bay recovery area. The medical center is a 74,000-square-foot, four-story facility focused on outpatient surgery.
The Surgery Center of Fairfield Country was originally established in 1985. It completed its first case at the new location on March 3.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition
Saint Francis Hospital Absorbs Joint Venture Surgery Center
5 Recent Surgery Center Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Wilmington Health Receives CON Approval for ASC ExpansionRead Now
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery