Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
The surgery center contains six surgical suites and a 15-bay recovery area. The medical center is a 74,000-square-foot, four-story facility focused on outpatient surgery.
The Surgery Center of Fairfield Country was originally established in 1985. It completed its first case at the new location on March 3.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition
Saint Francis Hospital Absorbs Joint Venture Surgery Center
5 Recent Surgery Center Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Low FODMAP diet effective in treating IBS — 3 points
- Prowers Medical Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic welcomes Dr. John M. Roberts Jr. — 5 notes
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Frank Gress of Columbia University Medical Center
- Possible link between Zika and Brazilian infants with microcephaly — 5 points
- This administrator grew the ASC's physician base by 35%: 4 key concepts