Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition
Consolidated facility service revenue increased 23.7 percent from the same period last year, due to revenue from the recently acquired Arkansas Surgical Hospital. The company's two specialty hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers experienced a revenue decline from unfavorable case and payor mix, and a pain management case reduction.
Net income dropped when compared with the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
4 Ways for ASCs to Save Real Dollars on Human Resources
Outlook for ASC Development & Transactions: 8 Key Trends
10 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven Surgery Center Operating Expenses
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes