Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition
Consolidated facility service revenue increased 23.7 percent from the same period last year, due to revenue from the recently acquired Arkansas Surgical Hospital. The company's two specialty hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers experienced a revenue decline from unfavorable case and payor mix, and a pain management case reduction.
Net income dropped when compared with the same period last year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
4 Ways for ASCs to Save Real Dollars on Human Resources
Outlook for ASC Development & Transactions: 8 Key Trends
10 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven Surgery Center Operating Expenses
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)