South Dakota's Vance Thompson Vision to Build $6 Million Surgery Center
Vance Thompson Vision is building an estimated $6 million surgical and research center on the south side of Sioux Falls, S.D., according to an Argus Leader report.
The vision practice has spent years on the campus of Sanford USD Medical Center. The practice specializes in advanced cataract and laser surgery and currently takes up 8,000 square feet on the Sanford campus. The new building will span almost 30,000 square feet.
The business has 36 employees, three surgeons and two optometrists. Vance Thompson Vision will still be affiliated with Sanford Health following the move. Sanford said it will use the former Vance Thompson space to accommodate ENT and sinus services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Advanced Center for Surgery Opens in Pennsylvania
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
California's High Desert Health System to Build Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug