California's High Desert Health System to Build Ambulatory Surgery Center
Healthcare Global report.
The new facility will house a surgery center in addition to adult and pediatric primary care clinics, an urgent care clinic, a women's care clinic, medical and surgical subspecialty clinics and ancillary diagnostic and treatment services.
The facility broke ground five months ago.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 ASC Building & Expansion Plans
Sansum Clinic Proposes Ambulatory Surgery Center
Foundation Surgery Affiliates Partners With Physicians on New Florida Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About