Shelby Baptist ASC Files CON to Lease Space for Additional Procedure Rooms
Alabama CON Report.
The surgery center would use the leased space for two to four additional procedure rooms.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
How Does ASC Case Volume Outlook Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics
Hospital Joint Ventures: The New ASC Physician Succession Plan?
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Davis Surgery Center, UC Davis Medical Center Create Affiliation AgreementRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis