Sansum Clinic Proposes Ambulatory Surgery Center
Sansum Clinic in Santa Barbara, Calif., will build an ambulatory surgery center as part of a proposed medical center spanning two buildings, according to a Pacific Coast Business Times report.
The project, which is pending approval from city planners, would include two 37-foot tall buildings totaling 60,122 square feet in the Foothill Triangle. The larger of the two buildings will house the ambulatory surgery center, while the smaller building will include the clinic's medical departments.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Construction of Pennsylvania's Reading Hospital Surgical Center Delayed
Colorado's Orthopaedic & Spine Center to Expand Surgery Center
5 Key Considerations for Selling Your Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug