San Antonio Eye Center to Add Clinic to Existing Surgery Center
San Antonio Eye Center is considering building a new comprehensive eye clinic next door to its existing surgery center, according to a Digital Journal report.
San Antonio Eye Center would establish its supplementary clinic in a two-story house next to the surgery center. In order to fully equip the establishment as a medical facility, the ophthalmology group needs to remodel the building to fit the industry standard.
The physicians have purchased the new space in order to keep the new satellite office close to San Antonio Eye Surgicenter. Once open, the team of surgeons and physicians will be able to operate full-time at both locations.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Regional Medical Center of Memphis Looking to Add Surgery Center, Improve Facilities
Provena United Samaritans Medical Center Receives Approval to Acquire Surgery Center
South Carolina Restores CON Funding for ASCs, Hospitals
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Creating and Maintaining an ACTIVE Infection Prevention Program
- St. Luke's Institute of Digestive & Liver Disease to Host International Symposium
- South Nassau Communities Hospital Earns Cancer Care Achievement Award
- 15 CPT and Coding Issues for Orthopedics and Spine
- ASCA Partners With Voyance for Surgery Center Benchmarking Program