Pennsylvania Physicians Open Ambulatory Surgery Center in Susquehanna
A group of local physicians in Susquehanna Township, Pa., recently opened a medical center that will employ 50 people and feature an ambulatory surgery center, according to a WHPTV report.
The 24,000-square-foot facility was conceived by Brett Ernst, MD. It will house the offices of Schein Ernst Eye Associates, Stratis Gayner Plastic Surgery and the Capital Surgery and Laser Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
IRS Denies Tax Exempt Status for Lancaster General Ambulatory Surgical Services
Georiga's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday – May 20, 2013
- Medline Industries Was Official First-Aid Supplier for Children's Hospital Event
- 4 Essentials for Patient-Controlled Analgesia Pump Safety
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices