Pennsylvania Physicians Open Ambulatory Surgery Center in Susquehanna
The 24,000-square-foot facility was conceived by Brett Ernst, MD. It will house the offices of Schein Ernst Eye Associates, Stratis Gayner Plastic Surgery and the Capital Surgery and Laser Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
IRS Denies Tax Exempt Status for Lancaster General Ambulatory Surgical Services
Georiga's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Associated Endoscopy receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- 8 factors that limit physician income: 32.8% say reimbursement decrease
- 35% of Americans likely to enroll in clinical trials — 5 findings
- Will healthcare fraud plummet in 2016? 5 things to know
- IoT healthcare market to reach $410B — 6 takeaways