Georgia's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Kennestone must submit an application for a certificate of need on Nov. 26.
Northside Hospital-Cherokee in nearby Canton, Ga., recently broke ground on a 100,817-square-foot, four-story medical office building.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 notes URMC acquiring two urgent care centersRead Now
- Newfound rivals: 5 reasons Blue Cross isn't a fan of Anthem's recent acquisition
- Physicians anxiously awaiting MU rule updates — 6 notes
- Debate over drug used to treat Marburg — 6 notes
- #fixEHR: Physicians voice EHR concerns — 7 key notes
- BPC calls on Congress to accelerate medical product process: 5 things to know