Georgia's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Kennestone must submit an application for a certificate of need on Nov. 26.
Northside Hospital-Cherokee in nearby Canton, Ga., recently broke ground on a 100,817-square-foot, four-story medical office building.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader