Georgia's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Kennestone must submit an application for a certificate of need on Nov. 26.
Northside Hospital-Cherokee in nearby Canton, Ga., recently broke ground on a 100,817-square-foot, four-story medical office building.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know