Georgia's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
WellStar Kennestone Hospital has filed a letter of intent with the Georgia Department of Community Health to build a $23 million outpatient surgery center in Woodstock, Ga., according to a Atlanta Business Chronicle report.
Kennestone must submit an application for a certificate of need on Nov. 26.
Northside Hospital-Cherokee in nearby Canton, Ga., recently broke ground on a 100,817-square-foot, four-story medical office building.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Commission on Cancer Accredits Advocate Good Shepherd in Illinois
- 12 Statistics on GI Revenue per Case by Geographic Location
- Dr. Paul Greenberg Joins Context Matters Board of Advisers
- Will Ophthalmologists Stop Accepting Insurers that Pay Poorly? 42% Say Yes
- Atlanta Vision Institute Acquires iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser