Georgia's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Kennestone must submit an application for a certificate of need on Nov. 26.
Northside Hospital-Cherokee in nearby Canton, Ga., recently broke ground on a 100,817-square-foot, four-story medical office building.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014