Georgia's WellStar Kennestone Hospital Plans $23M Surgery Center
Kennestone must submit an application for a certificate of need on Nov. 26.
Northside Hospital-Cherokee in nearby Canton, Ga., recently broke ground on a 100,817-square-foot, four-story medical office building.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Tenet Healthcare short interest decreases 10.9% — 4 takeaways
- Ex-IRS official says agency had doubts over ACA payments' legality — 5 things to know
- OIG: CMS should do more to limit Medicare, Medicaid improper payments — 5 notes
- Expectant mothers taking IBD medication may impact their newborns — 5 points
- Dr. Jeffrey Schopp brings orthopedic expertise to LRHC's Outpatient Services Center: 4 things to know