PBMC Health Aims to Raise $13M, Build ASCPeconic Bay Medical Center and PBMC Health have begun a campaign to raise $13 million in order to expand health initiatives, including the construction of an ambulatory surgical center in Manorville, N.Y., according to a Riverhead Local report.
PBMC also plans to use the funds to build new centers of excellence, enhance the technology of existing centers and gain new medical professionals.
The Manorville ASC is projected to open in the spring of 2013.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Observatory Surgery Center Opens
Liberty Park Breast and Body Reconstruction Plans Surgery Center
8 Hospitals or Health Systems Constructing Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug