Liberty Park Breast and Body Reconstruction Plans Surgery CenterLiberty Park (Ala.) Breast and Body Reconstruction has submitted a certificate of need for an ambulatory surgery center, according to a report by the Birmingham Business Journal.
The project, including equipment and construction, is estimated to cost $300,000.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 Hospitals or Health Systems Constructing Surgery Centers
North Carolina Bill Would Make Opening Physician-Owned ASCs Easier
8 Statistics on ASC Liquidity
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 Surgery Centers With Charity Care Programs
- Discover Dollars Through Supply Savings: 8 Tips for ASCs
- Ameritox Joins Progressive Medical's Urine Drug Monitoring Network
- 8 Recent Eye Surgery Center Openings, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to Open Orthopedic Unit