IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville, Ind., will be acquired by Indiana's Methodist Hospitals, according to a Times of Northwest Indiana report.
Under the agreement, Methodist would acquire the center and serve as co-manager.
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter employs six gastroenterologists: Drs. Daniel Hurwich, Peter Mavrelis, John Mirro, Ahmad Bassel Shughoury, Kumar Venkat and Omar Nehme.
Methodist Hospitals provides services at two main Indiana campuses, Northlake in Gary and Southlake in Merrillville, and at sites of care throughout Northwest Indiana.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Apex Surgical Center opens in New York: 5 key pointsRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine