IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville, Ind., will be acquired by Indiana's Methodist Hospitals, according to a Times of Northwest Indiana report.
Under the agreement, Methodist would acquire the center and serve as co-manager.
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter employs six gastroenterologists: Drs. Daniel Hurwich, Peter Mavrelis, John Mirro, Ahmad Bassel Shughoury, Kumar Venkat and Omar Nehme.
Methodist Hospitals provides services at two main Indiana campuses, Northlake in Gary and Southlake in Merrillville, and at sites of care throughout Northwest Indiana.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader