IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville, Ind., will be acquired by Indiana's Methodist Hospitals, according to a Times of Northwest Indiana report.
Under the agreement, Methodist would acquire the center and serve as co-manager.
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter employs six gastroenterologists: Drs. Daniel Hurwich, Peter Mavrelis, John Mirro, Ahmad Bassel Shughoury, Kumar Venkat and Omar Nehme.
Methodist Hospitals provides services at two main Indiana campuses, Northlake in Gary and Southlake in Merrillville, and at sites of care throughout Northwest Indiana.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 3 rules for revenue cycle efficiency
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 26, 2016
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study