IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville, Ind., will be acquired by Indiana's Methodist Hospitals, according to a Times of Northwest Indiana report.
Under the agreement, Methodist would acquire the center and serve as co-manager.
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter employs six gastroenterologists: Drs. Daniel Hurwich, Peter Mavrelis, John Mirro, Ahmad Bassel Shughoury, Kumar Venkat and Omar Nehme.
Methodist Hospitals provides services at two main Indiana campuses, Northlake in Gary and Southlake in Merrillville, and at sites of care throughout Northwest Indiana.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Caddis Health Care Real Estate purchases Manatee Surgical Center for $5.4M — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes