IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter in Merrillville, Ind., will be acquired by Indiana's Methodist Hospitals, according to a Times of Northwest Indiana report.
Under the agreement, Methodist would acquire the center and serve as co-manager.
IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter employs six gastroenterologists: Drs. Daniel Hurwich, Peter Mavrelis, John Mirro, Ahmad Bassel Shughoury, Kumar Venkat and Omar Nehme.
Methodist Hospitals provides services at two main Indiana campuses, Northlake in Gary and Southlake in Merrillville, and at sites of care throughout Northwest Indiana.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mindray launches product for increased visualization, needle detection in anesthesia: 3 notes
- Embarrassment may be to blame for underdiagnosis of GI conditions: 5 study insights
- Boston Scientific unveils Resolution 360 Clip; Fujifilm launches next generation endoscopy system & more: 3 GI company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Thomas E. Trouillot of Colorado Gastroenterology
- 4 things to know about Kentucky's Graves Gilbert Clinic accreditation