New Washington Surgery Center Coming to San Juan Island
A new outpatient surgery center for San Juan Island, Wash., is included in development of PeaceHealth's new Peace Island Medical Center, according to a report from the Engineering News-Record.
Peace Island Medical Center will be a 38,000-square-foot facility which will include the surgery center, a cancer care center, family-practice clinic, and emergency and urgent care.
The project is expected to be completed by Dec. 2012, according to the report.
Read the Engineering News-Record report about the new San Juan Island surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup