New North Dakota Surgery Center Coming to Williston
Mercy Medical Center in Williston, N.D., has announced it held the groundbreaking for a new ambulatory care center, which will include an outpatient surgery center, in Williston, according to a report published by Mercy Medical Center in the Williston Herald.
The 40,000-square-foot ambulatory care center will feature the surgery center and a new birthing center. It will be connected to Mercy Medical Center by a walkway.
The ambulatory care center will feature two new operating rooms, with space for two additional, future ORs, according to the report. It will also provide two procedure rooms, four recovery beds and eight recovery rooms.
Read the Mercy Medical Center report published in the Williston Herald about the new Williston surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers