New Utah Surgery Center Coming to Provo
A new outpatient surgery center is included in plans for a medical center under development in Provo, Utah, according to a Daily Herald report.
The $7-million, 42,000-square-foot Riverside Medical Center will include an outpatient surgery center, as well as an urgent care clinic, imaging center and physician's offices.
The building is solely owned by Dr. Wendell Gibby, a radiologist at Riverwoods Imaging Center in Provo.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- NIAHO & DNV Healthcare Accredits Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- The Conversion of an ASC to an HOPD – the Key Issues, the Pros and Cons and the Process
- Protecting Your Practice’s Online Identity: 4 Things ASC Physicians Should Know
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday – May 20, 2013
- Medline Industries Was Official First-Aid Supplier for Children's Hospital Event