New Jersey Surgery Center Coming to Hopewell
Capital Health, based in Trenton, N.J., has raised $5.2 million in an equity offering for a new ambulatory surgery center in Hopewell, N.J., according to a Citybizlist Philadelphia report.
Hopewell Surgery Center will be the ASC for a new Capital Health hospital in Hopewell scheduled to open in November.
The new ASC has attracted 15 investors, according to the report.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center