New NY Surgery Centers Approved for Brooklyn and Harrison
The New York Public Health and Health Planning Council has approved new ambulatory surgery centers for Brooklyn and Harrison, N.Y., according to a Crain's New York Business report.
The Brooklyn Surgery Center will feature two operating rooms and seven procedure rooms.
Eleven surgeons will be members of the center, and they will perform procedures in a number of specialties including orthopedic surgery, gastroenterology and urology.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers