Iowa's Greater Regional Medical Center Set to Open New Surgery Center
Greater Regional Medical Center in Creston, Iowa, is set to open a new surgery center, according to a hospital report.
The hospital will host a public open house on April 29 to celebrate completion of the new Greater Regional Surgery Center, as well as a new birthing center, therapy pool and patient care floor renovations.
No other details on the project were available.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug