Iowa's Greater Regional Medical Center Set to Open New Surgery Center
Greater Regional Medical Center in Creston, Iowa, is set to open a new surgery center, according to a hospital report.
The hospital will host a public open house on April 29 to celebrate completion of the new Greater Regional Surgery Center, as well as a new birthing center, therapy pool and patient care floor renovations.
No other details on the project were available.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup