New Georgia Orthopedic Surgery Center Opens in Johns Creek
Georgia's Gwinnett Medical Center has announced the opening of a new orthopedic surgery center in Johns Creek, Ga.
Johns Creek Orthopedic Surgery Center is an affiliate of Gwinnett Medical Center–Duluth (Ga.).
The surgery center opened late March, according to the facility.
Learn more about Johns Creek Orthopedic Surgery Center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Ideas on Public Relations Programs for ASCs Without Large Marketing Budgets From Central Maine Orthopaedics
- Perceived Value and Longevity for Surgical Specialties and CONs
- Job Opening: Director, Revenue Management at Surgical Care Affiliates
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It