New Washington, D.C. Surgery Center Opens for Sibley Memorial Hospital
Sibley Memorial Hospital, based in Washington, D.C., has announced the opening of a new ambulatory surgery center.
Specialties offered at the Sibley Surgery Center include GYN, orthopedics, ENT, podiatry, plastic surgery and urology, according to a news release from the hospital.
The ASC's medical director is John Beauregard, MD, and its manager is Linda Papageorge, RN.
Read the news release about Sibley Surgery Center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About