Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
The River Valley ASC, moving from its current location, is expected to be AAAHC accredited, state licensed and Medicare certified. The projected completion of the facility is in May.
Merritt Healthcare actively guides ASCs, hospitals and endoscopy centers in sales and acquisitions.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20
- 6 points of contention between Anthem & Cigna: Will it derail the merger?
- FDA clears Avantis Medical's Third Eye Panoramic for reuse after colonoscopy: 5 notes