Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
The River Valley ASC, moving from its current location, is expected to be AAAHC accredited, state licensed and Medicare certified. The projected completion of the facility is in May.
Merritt Healthcare actively guides ASCs, hospitals and endoscopy centers in sales and acquisitions.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Global urgent care market due to hit $30.5B by 2020: 5 key notes on urgent care marketRead Now
- Go beyond analytics: How business intelligence can make ASCs more money (Part 1)
- National Research launches online resource center: 4 key takeaways
- Surgical Care Affiliates shares drop 1.29%: 5 key notes
- Joint Commission appoints Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye to general counsel — 5 key notes
- Separating fact from fiction: 5 notes on ICD-10