Kent Hospital to Finish $15M ASC in May
The Kent Hospital, in Warwick, R.I., $15 million ambulatory surgery center project includes eight surgery suites and 27 pre- and post-operative beds in a 30,000-square-foot
building and is expected to be completed in May, according to a Warwick Beacon report.
The ASC will be in a two-story building on the second floor. The first floor will be occupied by medical offices, a $14.5 million project. Seavest Healthcare Properties owns the building and leases it to Kent Hospital.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center
New Hanover Regional Medical Center Leases Unfinished ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center