Medical Facilities Corporation Shares Price Target Rises to $21
Equities researchers at NBF raised their price target on MFC shares from C$17 to C$18.50.
MFC shares have a one-year low of $14.60 and a one-year high of $19.82.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital Joint Ventures: The New ASC Physician Succession Plan?
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Medical Facilities Corp. Announces March Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transaction tip of the day: when is the right time to sell?Read Now
- Surgery Partners outlook, USPI leadership move & more – 5 recent key notes on ASC companies
- 4 e-strategies to strengthen private practice
- Eisenberg Award applications open August 1
- Inova Comprehensive Cancer and Research Institute recognizes FOAA Anesthesia
- Narrow networks: ASC industry boon or bane?