Medical Facilities Corporation Shares Price Target Rises to $21
Equities researchers at NBF raised their price target on MFC shares from C$17 to C$18.50.
MFC shares have a one-year low of $14.60 and a one-year high of $19.82.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital Joint Ventures: The New ASC Physician Succession Plan?
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Medical Facilities Corp. Announces March Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Interventional Management Services leads merger of 2 Atlanta pain practicesRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks