Medical Facilities Corporation Shares Price Target Rises to $21
Equities researchers at NBF raised their price target on MFC shares from C$17 to C$18.50.
MFC shares have a one-year low of $14.60 and a one-year high of $19.82.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital Joint Ventures: The New ASC Physician Succession Plan?
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Medical Facilities Corp. Announces March Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reportsRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala