La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
La Peer Health Systems, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center, has opened its Hernia Surgery Los Angeles.
Stephen Yoo, MD, a board-certified colorectal and general surgeon, will lead a team of physicians including Eiman Firoozmand, MD; Ali Mahtabifard, MD; Clark Fuller, MD; Allen Kamrava, MD; Gary Hoffman, MD; and Liza Capiendo, MD.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Income & Total Operating Expenses
McGuire Development Purchases Collier Health Park, Including ASC Building
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in IllinoisRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers