Huntsville Endoscopy Center Files CON for Expansion Project
Gastroenterologists Wilhelm Tietke, MD, Walter Meyer III, MD, and Michael W. Brown, MD, FACP, established the endoscopy center in 1992. The facility is currently 5,600 square feet and has 10 physician partners.
The center's CON application is pending.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
34 Hospitals, Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
The ASC Transaction Market Overview & What to Expect in the Future
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know