Huntsville Endoscopy Center Files CON for Expansion Project
Gastroenterologists Wilhelm Tietke, MD, Walter Meyer III, MD, and Michael W. Brown, MD, FACP, established the endoscopy center in 1992. The facility is currently 5,600 square feet and has 10 physician partners.
The center's CON application is pending.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
34 Hospitals, Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
The ASC Transaction Market Overview & What to Expect in the Future
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital