Huntsville Endoscopy Center Files CON for Expansion Project
Gastroenterologists Wilhelm Tietke, MD, Walter Meyer III, MD, and Michael W. Brown, MD, FACP, established the endoscopy center in 1992. The facility is currently 5,600 square feet and has 10 physician partners.
The center's CON application is pending.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
34 Hospitals, Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
The ASC Transaction Market Overview & What to Expect in the Future
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points