Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal report.
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery and specialty care. The Hennepin County Commission has approved spending of up to $10 million for the acquisition of the property that will serve as the site of the new medical facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for moreRead Now
- Is 2015 the year of the GI practice merger?
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing