Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery and specialty care. The Hennepin County Commission has approved spending of up to $10 million for the acquisition of the property that will serve as the site of the new medical facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Medicaid gap could claim 600,000+ veterans: 4 takeaways
- Bundled payment methodology model in the ambulatory setting with commercially insured in California, 2009- 2015
- CarePoint Health sues Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield for $76M in unpaid claims: 6 things to know
- Valley Baptist Medical Center earns Joint Commission seal: 3 things to know
- Cigna expanding telemedicine coverage: 3 things to know