Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal report.
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery and specialty care. The Hennepin County Commission has approved spending of up to $10 million for the acquisition of the property that will serve as the site of the new medical facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 top ASC transaction typesRead Now
- Preliminary HCA Q3 results, Tenet stock report & more – 5 recent ASC company key notes
- How can anesthesiologists ensure correct recording of anesthesia start time?
- 5 spine, orthopedic devices for ASCs
- How can device programs evolve to meet specific ASC instrumentation needs?
- Sunshine Act database gets an overhaul