Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery and specialty care. The Hennepin County Commission has approved spending of up to $10 million for the acquisition of the property that will serve as the site of the new medical facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical names Dr. Hudson Garrett global chief clinical officer, FDA approves Gilead Sciences' new chronic HCV drug — 6 GI company key notes
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences' Epclusa for chronic HCV: 4 observations
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine appoints Dr. Charles Hogue to anesthesia professorship: 4 things to know
- Net revenue per case for 11 popular ASC specialties — Orthopedics leads the pack
- HHS proposes changes to improve Medicare appeals process: 4 notes