Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery and specialty care. The Hennepin County Commission has approved spending of up to $10 million for the acquisition of the property that will serve as the site of the new medical facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes