Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal report.
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery and specialty care. The Hennepin County Commission has approved spending of up to $10 million for the acquisition of the property that will serve as the site of the new medical facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASC company financial report: 5 key companies — April 16, 2015Read Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly