Hart Road Pain and Spine Institute Opens in Chicagoland Area
The Hart Road Pain and Spine Institute will provide interventional pain management services for physicians practicing at the Illinois Pain Institute, the largest interventional pain management practice in the Chicagoland area, as well as other physicians.
The Illinois Pain Institute is comprised of five physicians who will be staffing Hart Road Pain and Spine Institute. The physicians — John V. Prunskis, MD, Terri L. Dallas-Prunksis, MD, Andrew J. Yu, MD, Shingo M. Yano, MD, and Chadi I. Yaacoub, MD — all specialize in interventional pain management.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Tennessee's Franklin Endoscopy Center Seeks to Expand Adds Up to 20 Surgeons
Montana's Billings VA Clinic to Build Outpatient Surgery Center
Highmark, Pennsylvania's Largest Insurer, to Build 10 Medical Malls for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event
- ASA President Dr. Jane Fitch Meets With VA Representatives on Proposed Nursing Handbook
- Vision-Sciences Names Howard Zauberman CEO